This Return Policy governs the sale of products and merchandise by Bogle Limited.
Whenever we refer to “Vintoz”, “Vintoz.com”, “we” or “us” in these terms and conditions or elsewhere in this Website, we are referring to Bogle Limited.
Vintoz is a trading name of Bogle Limited, a company registered in Hong Kong. Our registered address is 1401 Beverly House, 93-107 Lockhart Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
1. 24 HOURS CANCELLATION
If you wish to cancel an order, please notify us immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org including your order number, name and reason for cancellation. Vintoz must receive your cancellation request within 24 hours, as we may not be able to process the cancellation once the order has shipped.
2. YOUR LEGAL RIGHT TO CANCEL
If you wish to return your order, Vintoz offers a 30 day returns period from the date your parcel is signed for to return it to us for a refund. As a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel all or part of your contract for sale for any reason at any time during this period.
Please follow the steps below to return your order:
- Contact our customer service team at email@example.com informing us of your order number, items you with to return and reason for return. We will reply with your return instructions and a returns form.
- Each item must be returned in new condition as it was received and must include all original packaging and collateral material.
- You must send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 30 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation of this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 30 days has expired.
- Return items via a traceable delivery service (Local courier, Royal Mail, FedEx, UPS). Clearly write your original order number on all shipment-related paperwork.
- We recommend that you insure the package for the full amount of the item/s plus shipping charges. It is best to avoid writing “vintage items”, or other luxury related words anywhere on the package, therefore we suggest you write “movie posters”.
- All orders returned must be received by Vintoz on or before the 30th day from the date your parcel was signed for.
- Any return shipment lost in transit is the responsibility of the customer; Vintoz is not responsible for items lost or damaged during transit.
- All returns will be inspected upon receipt of the package, and if the item/s are found to be in perfect condition and arrive within the 30 day return period you will be credited for the cost of the goods back to your original form of payment minus any delivery charges. Note: Refunds take between 5-10 business days to show back in your account.
- Goods found to be damaged due to customer negligence will not be accepted for refund. We are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of any product caused by excessive handling of the product by you.
- Items purchased online via www.vintoz.com can only be returned online.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Vintoz are unfortunately unable to offer exchanges on items ordered online unless items are not original, unique pieces.
4. CHANGES TO THE RETURN POLICY
Vintoz may change the Return Policy from time to time. Each time you order products from this Website, your order will be governed by the Return Policy posted on this website at the time of your order. Please read this Return Policy each time you place an order.
5. GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION AND OTHER MATTERS
This Return Policy and any contract between you and Vintoz for the sale of products, and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China (HKSAR). We each irrevocably agree that the courts of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China (HKSAR) shall have jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with this contract or its subject matter or formation
If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, we each nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to our respective intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms shall remain in full force and effect.